The series of self-heating instant food products have been incredibly popular on the Chinese internet. Tender bamboo shoot tips together with large chunks of beef brings a thick and juicy taste with a lingering aftertaste. It's a good option for picnics or an instant meal at home, especially if you are sick of instant noodles.
Self-heating pot's cooking instructions:
1. Dangerous! Don't use hot water in the below process! Use only cold water.
2. Remove the smaller bowl from the container. Add all food packs (be very gentle with the chili and chili sauce) to the smaller bowl then add cold water.
3. Put the self-heating pack at the bottom of the large external bowl, fill cold water to a specified line. The cooking process starts as soon as the heating pack hits the water, don't start step 2 if you haven't prepared your food bowl in step 1.
4. Set the smaller bowl inside the larger bowl, and cover it with the lid.
5. The cooking process takes about 15-20 minutes. Beware of hot steam coming from the holes and edges of the lid. When cooking with self-heating pots, always keep children or pets away.
€6.99 is the shipping cost in Italy. Free shipping for orders over €79
Order preparation: 1 working days ( 2 days if we receive high numbers of orders)
Shipping in Italy: 1-2 working days (Islands: 2-3 working days)
FOR EU COUNTRIES
View this page for detailed shipping costs and delivery time