We normally need 1 -2 working days to prepare the orders. When the package is shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email.
Our warehouse is in Milan Italy, deliveries in Italy usually takes 1-3 working days . In European countries parcels may arrive in 3-5 working days after they leave our warehouse. Due to high number of requests, logistic delays may at time occur. We kindly ask for your patience in case of such unforeseen situation.
We are proud to be offering relatively low shipping rates compared to other online Asian supermarkets! Free shipping is also available when order value exceed certain amount. We currently ship to to most European countries. Click here to find out the shipping areas and rates.
Order and Payment
Unfortunately we don’t accept cancellation of orders. Our warehouse is highly automatic and efficient which ensures fast deliveries, the downside however is that the automation does not allow cancelling orders.
However, contact us as soon as you can if there is information (email, address, phone number) to be modified in your order via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently accept all credit cards, debit cards, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Unionpay and Shop Pay.
Cash upon delivery is not an option.
Refund via Paypal is usually 1-2 working days. Refund via credit card or other paymen methods might take up to 10 business days, or depending on your banck, to be credited back to you.
A refund can only be sent to the original payment method.
If you simply change your mind, you can enjoy our 14 day exchange & return policy, as long as the request and the products meet the following conditions:
1) The request of exchange or return is raised within 7 days from delivery date at email@example.com.
2) The returning shipment is sent out by the buyer within 14 days friom delivery date. The shipping costs for return shall be borne by the buyer.
3) The buyer shall return the product in good condition ( not consumed or used, original packaging intact ) , failing which the return shall be rejected by the seller.
If you want to exchange products, the fastest way is to return the item you don't need any more, then make a separate purchase for the new items.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days from the delivery date of the parcel. We will guide you to send us some photos to understand in detail what are the issues.
For quality issues we usually consider the followings:
1. The package of the product is broken and the food content is leaked.
2. The product is expired and cannot be consumed.
3. The tin of the canned product is bulging. (Try pressing on the lid of the can, if you sense swelling or the lid is popping up and down, it could be an indication that the food has gone bad or infected with botulism. Do not consume the product!
We do NOT consider however, the following as quality issue:
1. The packaging is worn (without leaks). Most of our products are imported from Asia, products’ packaging may be worn due to long distance transportation. This usually occurs with paper carton box packaging.
2. The packaging of the product is pressed during transportation and has slight change of shape, which does not affect the food's quality. This usually occurs with products in a tin, can, or paper carton box packaging.
3. The product has different version of packaging than on our website. (Suppliers may change their packaging frequently.
Please contact us by email email@example.com within 3 working days from the delivery date of the parcel. Our customer service will guide you to send us some photos to understand what is wrong and what is missing.
Manual errors can happen sometimes, we kindly ask you to bare with us. If there are items missing from the order, we will issue a refund of the corresponding amount into your account. If we send you items you didn’t order, then those items are considered free giveaways.
Here are a few points to help you correctly read the expiry date:
1. Most Chinese products and some Korean products have production date and duration printed on the packaging.You will find the expiry date only on the label attached.
2. The "Best Before" date is not the expiry date. It indicates that the product might loose some flavor after this date, but safe to consume. Nevertheless, at 8TTO Market we don't sell products with expired the best before date. Products with upcoming "Best Before" date will be sold discounted, and are clearly stated its status on the website.
3. If you are in doubt whether a product is safe to consume, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our stock is very often limited, as Asian food products are in high demand in Europe, but the logistic and importation processes are long and complicated. You can write to us at email@example.com, we will see if we can order it from our suppliers just for you.