- Sweet and fragrant, it is an excellent tea to drink alone or with other green or black teas.
- Used in Asian cooking for its rich aroma, its unique smell is enjoyed for many centuries.
- The flowers are also used to produce osmanthus-scented jam, sweet cakes, dumplings, soups, and liquor.
- Osmanthus tea adds sweet floral flavor to your iced tea for summertime with green tea, oolong tea, black tea, and other recipes.
- Caffeine free, fat-free, no msg, nut free, peanut free, preservatives free, sugar-free, no artificial coloring, no artificial flavoring"
Order preparation: 1-2 working days
Shipping in Italy: 1-2 working days (Islands: 2-3 working days)
We ship in most European countries, more info on shipping here
We don’t accept cancellation of orders
However, contact us if there is information to be modified in your order
We accept returns
Contact us within: 7 days from delivery date
Ship back the items within: 14 days from delivery date
Conditions of returns
Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs of the return. If the items are not returned in its original condition, refund would not be approved
Shopping with us is worry free! Missing items, damaged or expired products will be refunded 100%
Most Chinese products show PRODUCTION DATE + DURATION on the original packaging. You can find the expiry date on the attached label. Contact us if you have doubt