- Sweet and fragrant, it is an excellent tea to drink alone or with other green or black teas.
- Used in Asian cooking for its rich aroma, its unique smell is enjoyed for many centuries.
- The flowers are also used to produce osmanthus-scented jam, sweet cakes, dumplings, soups, and liquor.
- Osmanthus tea adds sweet floral flavor to your iced tea for summertime with green tea, oolong tea, black tea, and other recipes.
- Caffeine free, fat-free, no msg, nut free, peanut free, preservatives free, sugar-free, no artificial coloring, no artificial flavoring"
€6.99 is the shipping cost in Italy. Free shipping for orders over €79
Order preparation: 1 working days ( 2 days if we receive high numbers of orders)
Shipping in Italy: 1-2 working days (Islands: 2-3 working days)
FOR EU COUNTRIES
View this page for detailed shipping costs and delivery time