Agaricus Blazei is native to Brazil and locally known as the mushroom of the sun. Like maitake and shiitake mushrooms, it's another choice for gourmet variety.
- Contain significant amounts of beta-glucans, which are known to help support overall healthy immune function.
- Exquisite buttery rich flavor, subtly sweet almond-like taste and meaty texture
- Are typically steamed or added to cooked dishes and soup stocks to enhance the flavor as well as the nutritional value of a meal
- Pairs well with mild, fresh cheeses, herbs, ginger, pumpkin, tofu, seabass, fillet, rice, and Asian greens.
- Can also be infused into hot water for a delicious and earthy-tasting brew.
- Suitable for vegans
Order preparation: 1-2 working days
Shipping in Italy: 1-2 working days (Islands: 2-3 working days)
We ship in most European countries, more info on shipping here
We don’t accept cancellation of orders
However, contact us if there is information to be modified in your order
We accept returns
Contact us within: 7 days from delivery date
Ship back the items within: 14 days from delivery date
Conditions of returns
Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs of the return. If the items are not returned in its original condition, refund would not be approved
Shopping with us is worry free! Missing items, damaged or expired products will be refunded 100%
Most Chinese products show PRODUCTION DATE + DURATION on the original packaging. You can find the expiry date on the attached label. Contact us if you have doubt