Excited to try some dim sum options at home? It's time to invest in some hand-crafted, high-quality bamboo steamers!
- Various sizes available
- Made from all-natural bamboo
- 3 levels + with cover
- For steaming bao, dumplings, and dim sum
- Perfect for steamed vegetables
How to clean bamboo steamers for the first time?
- Use a small amount of dish soap and wipe all the steamers and cover, rinse well
- Soak the steamer set in a sink of clean water for 20-30 minutes.
- Steam the steamer with the lid on for about 15 minutes.
- Let them dry completely in a warm airy place without direct sunlight.
PS: do not wash in the dishwasher. Let them dry completely before storing.
€6.99 is the shipping cost in Italy. Free shipping for orders over €79
Order preparation: 1 working days ( 2 days if we receive high numbers of orders)
Shipping in Italy: 1-2 working days (Islands: 2-3 working days)
FOR EU COUNTRIES
View this page for detailed shipping costs and delivery time