The Haidilao series of self-heating instant food products have been incredibly popular on the Chinese internet. This self-heating hot pot Beef Brisket Tomato from the famous Chinese restaurant chain Haidilao is the best comfort dish for a hearty dinner. Tender beef chunks and vegetables slowly boil in the potato sauce, infusing it with amazing flavor as it cooks. If you want to try hot pot but you don't like spicy, then this hot pot is perfect for you! Ideal for traveling, camping, and other outside activities.
Self-heating pot's cooking instructions:
1. Dangerous! Don't use hot water in the below process! Use only cold water.
2. Remove the smaller bowl from the container. Add all food packs (be very gentle with the chili and chili sauce) to the smaller bowl then add cold water.
3. Put the self-heating pack at the bottom of the large external bowl, fill cold water to a specified line. The cooking process starts as soon as the heating pack hits the water, don't start step 2 if you haven't prepared your food bowl in step 1.
4. Set the smaller bowl inside the larger bowl, and cover it with the lid.
5. The cooking process takes about 15-20 minutes. Beware of hot steam coming from the holes and edges of the lid. When cooking with self-heating pots, always keep children or pets away.
Order preparation: 1-2 working days
Shipping in Italy: 1-2 working days (Islands: 2-3 working days)
We ship in most European countries, more info on shipping here
We don’t accept cancellation of orders
However, contact us if there is information to be modified in your order
We accept returns
Contact us within: 7 days from delivery date
Ship back the items within: 14 days from delivery date
Conditions of returns
Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs of the return. If the items are not returned in its original condition, refund would not be approved
Shopping with us is worry free! Missing items, damaged or expired products will be refunded 100%
Most Chinese products show PRODUCTION DATE + DURATION on the original packaging. You can find the expiry date on the attached label. Contact us if you have doubt